Wednesday 9 April 2014

Chicken Sharkaseya شركسية الدجاج



Some of the recipes of Egyptian cuisine has been influenced by Turkish cuisine. This influence is due to the Turkish origin of some of Egypt royals. 

Sharkaseya is a very famous Egyptian recipe that showcases this influence. Some claim it's originally Turkish, some claim it's purely Egyptian...all I'm sure of is that it is an amazingly delicious dish,Turkish or Egyptian ;-)



Usually am a rustic kinda gal and prefer to serve meals family style. But every now and then I'd feel a bet chefy and try a contemporary culinary take on a dish I'd usually serve rustically...For Sharkaseya presentation, I let the chef inside of me take over and it resulted into this pretty modern presentation :)

Try this new recipe and...Make Every Day Delicious! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment