Thursday 16 January 2014

My Very Berry Strawberry Juice عصير الفراولة والتوت


My very berry strawberry juice is the perfect welcome drink for my guests...and it takes a mixer's blitz to get it ready, couldn't get easier than this my friends! ;-)


So, here we go!

Ingredients

800 gm frozen strawberries
¼ cup berries syrup
The juice of half a lemon
¼ tsp vanilla essence
½ cup sugar
1 cup water


Directions


Add all ingredients in the electrical mixer and mix well till the sugar dissolve completely. Serve cold with some ice cubes.

Try this new recipe and...Make Everyday Delicious! :)



عصير الفراولة والتوت

المقادير

800 جرام فراولة مجمده
¼ كوب مركز توت (أي نوع مثل فيمتو)
عصير نصف ليمونة
¼ ملعقة صغيرة مركز فانيليا
½ كوب سكر
1 كوب ماء بارد

الطريقة

تضاف جميع المكونات في الخلاط الكهربائي وتضرب حتى يذوب السكر تماماً وتختلط جميع المكونات. يقدم بارد.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the best blogs I’ve ever read. I m absolutely excited to get to read such a well blog.

    Blendtec

    ReplyDelete